Drug Treatment of Cardiac Failure
- Sodium channel blockers (Class I antiarrhythmics)
- Beta Adrenergic Blockers (Class II antiarrhythmics)
- Potassium channel blockers (Class III antiarrhythmics)
- Calcium channel blockers (Class IV antiarrhythmics)
- Miscellaneous antiarrhythmic drugs
Drug Treatment of Ischemic Heart Disease
- Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors
- Loop Diuretics
- Thiazide Diuretics
- Potassium Sparing Diuretics
- Osmotic Diuretics
- Alpha and Beta Blockers
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- Drugs Acting on Renin Angiotensin System
thanq very much howmed .i have searched for this in lot other pages but i didnt get relavent info regarding the drugs acting on cvs .I am very satisfied with your info.
Thanks so much for the information about cvs provided here on this site. It’s like a ‘comprehensive summary’ but much like summary. Wish it’d be more comprehensive. Thanks again for the effort.
It’s really very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television, so I just use
web for that purpose, and obtain the most recent information.
your is effort is life saving for us against this deadly subject pharma … 🙂